Background. In Russian Federation, for the first time since the beginning of last year, a new special tax regime called the professional income tax (PIT) is being introduced in the form of an experiment in order to remove the income of selfemployed citizens who are not registered as an individual entrepreneur or other form of business entity from the shadow sector. The result of this phenomenon was the adoption of a new Federal law No 422 that enshrines the basic provisions of this regime. The purpose of this study is to analyze last year’s innovations, changes and their results in the sources of business and tax law in the aspect of the special tax regime of PIT.
Materials and methods. The article analyzes the Federal Law No 422-FZ “On conducting an experiment to establish a special tax regime ‘Professional Income Tax’”, the norms of the Tax code of Russian Federation, the views of domestic lawyers on the category of self-employed citizens in the aspect of taxation of the NPD regime, and their views on this problem.
Results. Studied norms of the legislation of Russian Federation about NAPs, analyzed the norms of the tax code in this field, identified the nature and characteristics of tax regimes in Russia, their tax rates are possible in comparison with the NAPs, the principle of social justice and its status in the conditions of reforming of tax system of Russian Federation. We were found a relationship between the social justice of entrepreneurship and business income from the degree of entrepreneurial activity in the basis of the market economy.
Conclusions. The study of the legislation of the Russian Federation on NAPs revealed that the content of the rules is limited only by the most General principles of taxation. It is necessary to fix the Federal law “About population employment in the Russian Federation” the fundamentals regarding the legal status of self-employed individuals and their registration in the tax code to clarify the provisions of the transition to NAP with other special tax regimes and to adjust the tax deductions in respect of specified categories of taxpayers and their right to receive social welfare from the state.
1. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2018, no. 270, art. 1. [In Russian]
2. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newsaper]. 1998, no. 148, 149, art. 217. [In Russian]
3. Kovalenko O. A. Audit i finansovyy analiz [Audit and financial analysis]. 2015, no. 6, pp. 21–25. [In Russian]
4. Kogdenko V. G. Ekonomicheskiy analiz: ucheb. posobie [Economic analysis: teaching aid]. 2nd ed., rev. and suppl. Moscow: Yuniti-Dana, 2012, 392 p. [In Russian]
5. Martynyuk N. A. Glavnaya kniga [The main book]. 2019, no. 7, pp. 23–30. [In Russian]
6. Burlak A. V. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Ser.: Pravo [Bulletin of Omsk University. Series: Law]. 2017, no. 3 (52), pp. 128–130. [In Russian]
7. Belokurenko N. S. Mezhdunarodnyy akademicheskiy vestnik [International academic bulletin]. 2019, no. 2, pp. 75, 76. [In Russian]
8. Tufetulov A. M., Gataullina A. R. Aktual'nye napravleniya nauchnykh issledovaniy: ot teorii k praktike [Current research areas: from theory to practice]. 2016, no. 2, pp. 231–234. [In Russian]
9. Orlova E. Nalogovyy vestnik – Konsul'tatsii. Raz"yasneniya. Mneniya [Tax bulletin – Consulting. Clarifications. Opinions]. 2019, no. 1, pp. 28–40. [In Russian]
10. Ermolova O. N. Zhurnal predprinimatel'skogo i korporativnogo prava [Journal of business and corporate law]. 2017, no. 1, pp. 38–43. [In Russian]
11. Tropskaya S. S. Finansovoe pravo [Financial law]. 2019, no. 5, pp. 22–26. [In Russian]
12. Akhmadov I. M. Alleya nauki [Alley of science]. 2018, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 232–235. [In Russian]
13. Vaypan V. A. Yurist [Lawyer]. 2019, no. 1, pp. 6–13. [In Russian]
14. Morozova G. V., Derina O. V. Konkurentosposobnost' v global'nom mire: ekonomika, nauka, tekhnologii [Competitiveness in the global world: economics, science, technologies]. 2017, no. 11, pp. 914–916. [In Russian]
15. Shmelev Yu. D. Kontseptsiya reformirovaniya nalogovoy sistemy Rossiyskoy Federatsii, osnovannaya na realizatsii printsipa spravedlivosti i sotsial'noy funktsii nalogov: dis. d-ra ekon. nauk [The concept of reforming the tax system of the Russian Federation, based on the implementation of the principle of justice and social function of taxes: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2008, 459 p. [In Russian]
16. Balakireva T. V. Analiz riskov finansirovaniya sub"ektov malogo biznesa: avtoref. dis. kand. ekon. nauk [Analysis of the risks of financing smallscale business subjects: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2009, 28 p. [In Russian]
17. Ashmarina U. V. Nalogooblozhenie dokhodov fizicheskikh lits v Rossii: perspektivy reformirovaniya i otsenka fiskal'nykh effektov: dis. kand. ekon. nauk [Personal Income Taxation in Russia: prospects of reforms and assessment of fiscal effects: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2016, 416 p. [In Russian]
18. Ogorodnikova E. P., Mandrugin A. V., Krasnova E. V. Nauchnaya ideya [Scientific idea]. 2018, no. 1 (4). Available at: http://www.nauch-idea.ru/index.php/11-1-4/72-nalogna-professionalnyj-dokhod-praktika-vnedreniya-v-rossijskoj-federatsii (accessed Jan. 18, 2020). [In Russian]
19. FNS ne budet shtrafovat' samozanyatykh za neuplatu naloga v 2019 godu [Federal Tax Service will not fine self-employed for non-payment of tax in 2019]. Available at: https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/110486 (accessed Jan. 20, 2020). [In Russian]
20. Vaypan V. A. Teoriya spravedlivosti: pravo i ekonomika: monografiya [The theory of justice: law and economics: monograph]. Moscow: Yustitsinform, 2017, 134 p. [In Russian]
21. Vaypan V. A., Egorova M. A. Zhurnal predprinimatel'skogo i korporativnogo prava [Journal of business and corporate law]. 2018, no. 1, pp. 9–14. [In Russian]
22. Gubin E. P. Predprinimatel'skoe pravo [Business law]. 2018, no. 1, pp. 3–9. [In Russian]
23. Chto proizoshlo za god eksperimenta s samozanyatymi: perevypolnenie plana, blokirovki schetov i zloupotrebleniya zakonom [What happened with the self-employed experiment during the year: overfulfillment of the plan, blocking of accounts and abuse of the law]. Available at: https://vc.ru/finance/95074-chto-proizoshlo-za-god-eksperimentas- samozanyatymi-perevypolnenie-plana-blokirovki-schetov-i-zloupotrebleniya-zakonom (accessed Jan. 18, 2020). [In Russian]
24. Boltava A. L., Medvedeva O. V. Vestnik sovremennykh issledovaniy [Bulletin of contemporary researches]. 2018, no. 12, pp. 58–62. [In Russian]